How do we understand martyrdom? Chris Herlinger's poem unites the moment of Oscar Romero's death with his deeply held and practiced faith. →
Those working in retail, the food industry, childcare, and eldercare are essential workers and deserve a living wage for the essential service and hard work they provide. →By Sarah Ngu
Rather than dismissing someone as "brainwashed," what might we learn by approaching others with curiosity? →By Liz Miller
My defiant search for a church finally led me to places that expect Pride Sunday every Sunday. →
Three boys leaving the best bits they find in the natural world bless and reveal God's presence on earth. →
New? Start Here…
- Attend a Collegeville Connections virtual event »
- Check out our Resident Scholar program »
- Read articles from Bearings Online »
- Listen to our Unlikely Conversations podcast »
- Explore the Communities of Calling Initiative »
- Discover resources on vocation for congregations »
- Learn about our Fellows program for Minnesota faith leaders »
NewsOn Wednesday, December 15, the Resident Scholars held their final gathering of the fall semester at the Butler Center.How do congregations understand and live out their callings? At the CLMPI annual meeting, researchers presented preliminary findings.
PodcastHave you ever asked yourself: how does spiritual discernment work, practically? What are the signposts? How can I feel God’s subtle nudge?Learn how the pandemic pushed Plymouth Church to explore creative callings in new, innovative ways.
Sign up for our email newsletter today, and keep up to date with what's going on at the Collegeville Institute.