The Collegeville Institute Fellows met on May 1-2, 2017 to explore together the issue of poverty and how faith communities can best help those in poverty. They heard from and dialogued with:
- Gail Dorfman, Executive Director, St. Stephens Human Services, member of the Metropolitan Council, and former Hennepin County Commissioner
- Sean Kershaw, Executive Director, Citizens League
- Adair Mosley, Chief Innovation Officer, Pillsbury United Communities
- Gary Reierson, Program Director, reflecting on his 40 years in faith-based social justice ministry
- Cathy ten Broeke, State Director to Prevent and End Homelessness
This cohort of the Fellows will meet one more time before the program concludes in July, 2017.