The Collegeville Institute welcomes scholars, clergy, church leaders, thinkers, artists, and writers from around the world seeking to discern and communicate the meaning of Christian identity and unity in a religiously and culturally diverse world.
The Collegeville Institute offers a Resident Scholars Program for those wishing to stay a semester or a full academic year, and Short Term Residencies for anyone wishing to stay a shorter period of time.
Resident Scholars Program
The Resident Scholars Program is designed for scholars who plan to conduct their research over the course of one semester or a full academic year.
- Get an overview of the program
- Discover the work that is done here
- Explore the housing and facilities
- Peruse available scholarships and fellowships
- Read more about the application process or apply online
Short Term Residencies
The Short Term Residencies are designed for those who plan to study and work at the Institute for a period of three weeks to three months.